Social Icons

Sample Text

Search This Blog

RSS

Big K.R.I.T. – 4eva Is a Mighty Long Time Album

Big K.R.I.T. – 4eva Is a Mighty Long Time Album Zip Download

Big K.R.I.T. – 4eva Is a Mighty Long Time Album Zip Download Big K.R.I.T. – 4eva Is a Mighty Long Time Album Zip Download It’s been long time coming for fans, but after weeks of heavy promotion, which included hearing songs like “Confetti,” “Aux Cord” & “Keep The Devil Off,” the latter of which just saw a video surface, Big K.R.I.T.’s highly anticipated double-disc album 4Eva Is A Mighty Long Time has finally arrived today. Laced with 22 songs in total (11 on each disc), the first half of the LP is called the "Big K.R.I.T." side, filled with the aggression and some Southern trunk bangers, whereas the second half of the album shares his government name, Justin Scott, and is more nuanced and introspective, with records like “Justin Scott” & “Price Of Fame.” Disc 1 1. Big K.R.I.T. 2. Confetti 3. Big Bank feat TI 4. Subenstein (My Sub IV) 5. 1999 feat Lloyd 6. Ride Wit Me feat. UGK 7. Get Up 2 Come Down feat. CeeLo & Sleepy Brown 8. Layup 9. Classic Interlude 10. Aux Cord 11. Get Away Disc 2 1. Justin Scott 2. Mixed Messages 3. Keep The devil Off 4. Miss Georgia Fornia feat Joi 5. Everlasting 6. Higher Calling feat. Jill Scott 7. Weekend Interlude 8. Price of Fame 9. Drinking Sessions feat Keyon Harrold 10. The Light feat. Bilal, Robert Glasper Jr, Kenneth Whalum, Burniss Earl Travis II 11. Bury Me In Gold

SEEN HERE Big K.R.I.T. – 4eva Is a Mighty Long Time Album Big K.R.I.T. – 4eva Is a Mighty Long Time Album Big K.R.I.T. – 4eva Is a Mighty Long Time Album

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment